Missed an issue of Fall-Line? Fear not! Our back issue sale means you can grab a copy for just £2.95
We’re clearing out the archives and are now selling back issues from the past two seasons for just £2.95 a pop (saving £2 on the £4.95 cover price). All our issues are packed with timeless content, such as out-of-this-world photography, how-to guides and interviews with the biggest names in skiing.
Available issues include:
- Issue 120 – Backcountry special including avalanche safety techniques, skiing the Haute Route and a local’s guide to Chamonix.
- Issue 121 – Featuring Monterosa, Iceland, the Yukon, Colorado and South Tyrol.
- Issue 122 – Packed full of hidden gems, remote day tours and undiscovered beauties
- Issue 123 – Spring backcountry trips, a guide to skiing New Zealand and the world’s best glacier resorts
- Issue 127 – Kit tips, Meiringen’s backcountry, speed skiing explained
- Issue 129 – Essential mountaineering skills, Cody Townsend, Baffin Island, Local’s guide to Engelberg
- Issue 130 – Plan your ultimate Euro trip, Backcountry skiing in Scotland, Tyrol’s five glaciers, secret Zermatt, Chamonix’s secret sister, Tom Wallisch interview
- Issue 131 – Little trodden tours, how to survive a mountain hut, Explore La Grave and Zell am See
- Issue 132 – Make your own ski movie, plan your ski trip of a lifetime, an interview with Jon Ollson
Head to our online shop to take advantage of this offer, before they sell out for good.