Our first issue of the season is out now and it’s packed full of the hottest gear, destinations and athletes.
While you’ve been enjoying the summer, we’ve been squirreling away at the first Fall-Line of the season.
But it’s all been worth it; this issue is one of our best yet, featuring everything from the best gear right down to our favourite ski resorts, along with our usual mix of insightful interviews, backcountry know-how and industry insight.
You can buy this issue from our online shop, or head to a quality newsagents in the UK.
Here’s a little taste of what’s inside:
- The battle of the ski resorts: Our favourite ski spots revealed
- Gear of the Year: The skis, boots, outerwear and accessories that have got us excited
- Richard Permin on why his new ski film is breaking all the barriers
- The best way to get ski fit this winter
- A local’s guide to Serre Chevalier
- A day in the life of Christy Mahon
- Chamonix’s experts-only lift
- New York’s best ski hill
- How to ski faster, 360 off a natural feature and perfect your skinning technique
- What lies beneath: learn all about depth hoar, snow crystals and snowpack stability
- Italy’s hidden powder gem, Prato Nevoso
- Exploring Canada’s Lake Louise and Sunshine resorts, where fresh tracks are (almost) guaranteed
Find out the winners of our coveted gear of the year awards
Follow Pete Oswald on his powder-fuelled road trip to a remote Italian resort
Discover why a small, unknown resort has won our battle of the ski resorts