Skip to main content
Fall-Line’s issue 175 – October 2020
|This month’s magazine is digital only (next month’s Gear Guide will be printed as usual!). The theme is sustainability. And it’s as jam-packed as usual –
- Greener ski holidays, eco news, train-friendly ski resorts, this season’s most sustainable ski kit.
- Backcountry skiing in Scotland, a powder-hunting trip to Pitztal, and local’s guide to Laax.
- Sam Anthamatten and team hit up the Patrouille des Glaciers.
- Graham Bell’s thoughts on the 2021 race season.
- Fall-Line’s 2021 Skis of the Year.
- Win! A pair of Rossignol’s award-winning Black Ops skis.
- Tips to get your quads shred-ready.
- Plus more places, people, peaks and post pandemic predictions.