The spring issue of Outdoor Adventure Guide is jam-packed with all the info you need the keep the adventures rolling into spring and beyond
Plan this year’s mountain adventures, from an afternoon hike to a downhill MTB blast.
What’s inside Outdoor Adventure Guide’s spring issue:
- Wild World: How to sneak up on a bear, kayak with seals and walk amongst puffins
- Hidden Gems: Is this the UK’s best long distance cycle journey? And hike to Britain’s highest pub
- Tested: Ethical outdoor gear. Does it exist and what should you look for?
- They Went How High: The kids dragging their parents off-screen and up mountains
- Adventures With Dogs: From easy Munros to trekking
- Tried and Tested: Team OAG’s favourite gear of the year
- Bare Grills: Tasty campfire curry and blueberry and marzipan afters
- 15 Minutes with Megan Hine: Bear Gryll’s go-to survival consultant and best friend