The summer issue of Outdoor Adventure Guide is jam-packed with all the info you need the keep the adventures rolling until autumn.
Filled with all your favourite features as well as all new stories, tips and tricks, it’ll help you keep the adventures going through the end of summer and beyond into those deliciously fresh autumn days.
What’s inside Outdoor Adventure Guide’s summer issue:
- Cycle touring across the Balkans
- Wild Wales’ secret beauty spots uncovered
- Tested: the best camping gear for your adventure – be it cycling, paddling, trekking or running
- Make a comfy raised bed shelter and sleep under the stars
- Turn your everyday household items into survival tools
- Discover the best alpine peaks for beginners
- Find out how to get started with wild swimming
- Tried and Tested: Team OAG’s favourite gear of the year
- Bare Grills: Whip up summery van-life carbonara and fruit pancakes