It’s the last issue of the season, so we’re going out with a bang: It’s our Trips of a Lifetime issue, giving you the inspiration and know-how to plan and execute that dream trip, whether it’s heli-skiing in Canada or tracking down waist-deep powder in Japan.
Inside this issue
- Heli or cat skiing – is it worth the dosh?
- 15 minutes with Jon Olsson
- Fresh tracks on Iceland’s Troll Peninsula
- The best luxury huts
- A local’s guide to Zermatt
- A day in the life of a heli-ski pilot
- Next year’s gear revealed (hold tight to your wallet)
The Fall-Line team reveal their money-no-object trips of a lifetime (hello Gulmarg, Alaska and the Norwegian fjords…)
Poor snow drives the Armada crew to Estonia, where they find the unexpected jib capital of the world
How to make your own ski film – Callum Jelley reveals his tips for ski film glory
BUY YOUR COPY HERE